[macvoiceover] Re: Two totally unrelated questions

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:13:13 -0700

Hi again chris, I wanted to make sure I understood you right in your last note. WEre you asking for the title of the keystroke, or were you not aware that I was suggesting a keystroke at all?… <smile> -apologies if I wasn't clear enough.

command I is accomplished by holding the Command key down along with a press of the letter I on the keyboard. The Command keys can be found either directly to the left or to the right of the space bar, and is also called the 'Apple' key, as it has a picture of a lil Apple logo on it.

Hope this makes sense, and have a great day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jul 4, 2008, at 6:13 PM, Chris Gilland Desktop wrote:

what's command i?

Chris.