[macvoiceover] Re: The Voiceover training on this list is free of charge!

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:43:28 -0600

I got Apple one to one care when I bought my Macbook Air last year. It expires
in a couple of weeks, and honestly I've only used  one appointment because the
eager and earnest helpers had zero experience with Voiceover, and I got more
out of working through lists and the getting started guide.

Like I said, the Apple store folks wanted to be helpful, but they didn't have
the experience. If I had it to do over again I'd figure out the basics, get
really familiar with the OS, and then if I had something specific seek
professional help. Ok, my wife just said the Apple store doesn't offer
psychological services, so they probably can't help me.

Ian