[macvoiceover] Re: The Voiceover training on this list is free of charge!

  • From: "Jenifer Gilley" <claudastar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:46:00 -0400

Keith, while I appreciate the individual letting me know about there business, I have to admit that did intimidate me a little. So that's why I was kind of hesitating about asking a few questions. Thank you for taking that intimidation away and for not making me feel like I was doing something wrong. When I get my air, I know how to start voice over I think, but like with windows, will I have to go through a whole setup prompt?

Again, thank you for making me feel welcome.  I appreciate it.
Jenifer Gilley
email
claudastar@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: