[macvoiceover] Re: Strange VO pronunciation problem

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 08:50:39 +1200

It reads as 'I', I am using the Australian voice, have you checked out how
other voices pronounce it ?

TF

On 2/07/2012, at 8:33 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

No, it happens in email messages, in text edit documents, on web pages.  How
does the following sentence read for you...

The book I need to buy is not available.

Let me know if the "I" in that sentence is read as "I" or "1".  For me, VO
reads it as "1."

Thanks,

Russell