[macvoiceover] Re: Strange VO pronunciation problem

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:38:32 -0400

Behind on my mail but it reads as I, not one, for me.

Marcy

On Jul 1, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi all,

I just came across a sentence on the Internet where VO pronounces the word "I"
as "1".  See the sentence below.  For me, VO reads "I will read every website
and book "1" can get my hands on".  See if it reads that way for you.  Let me
know please!!

Thanks

Russell

Pour yourself into it. I will read every website and book I can get my hands
on.

        --
Marcy
Hope you're having a nice day!