[macvoiceover] Re: Snow Leopard and the future of accessibility

  • From: Dan <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:43:41 -0700

Hello,
If Apple completely follows it's own guidelines and Cocoa is truly implemented, then VoiceOver accessibility should be an absolute blast. Again, if the guidelines set forth by Apple are followed, we should have full access to all of the core applications.
Just my thoughts.
Dan
On Oct 31, 2008, at 10:57 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

What do you guys think of the Snow Leopard release being re-created in Coco? I know it's more stable, faster and easier to emplament accessibility. Can some of you others weigh in and let us know your thoughts?