[macvoiceover] Re: Snow Leopard and the future of accessibility

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:15:26 -0500

Hi Sarah, actually, even the current version of the operating system, 10.5 can be installed totally without sighted help. A friendof mine got a mac a week ago, and it had tiger on it, and we were able to completely upgrade it to Leppard without sighted help. Yes, it's very nice, you don't have to get sighted help or use an install script like you do when installing windows. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>