[macvoiceover] Re: Simple way to play and convert midi files?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:14:18 -0700

I’ve got VLC, and that’s what the default was on the context menu in finder,
but I got an error message about not having the right plug-ins. Any suggestions?

Hadn’t thought of it before, but I did find an on-line converter that allowed
me to convert the midi to MP3. Fortunately the track was in piano which was
what I was looking for, so all good. The volume is a little low on the MP3, but
I can live with it.

Ian