[macvoiceover] Re: PDF OCR applications

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:51:49 -0600

Tuscia,

I'm having trouble navigating the site. I found the buttons for choose file and
select output type, but after I tell the finder/browser to choose my file
nothing happens and there isn't any link to download the outputted file.

Or perhaps I've converted the same document 15 times while trying the service,
where to the files end up?

Ian