[macvoiceover] Re: Help menu question

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:26:34 -0700

Mary,

All of these commands can be configured by opening the voiceover utility and
navigating to the Commanders tab. From there choose the commander type you want
to customize i.e. keyboard, numpad, or trackpad. Once in there there is a place
to add, or remove a new commander and assign it your custome key stroke. You
can even reassign a key stroke if you wish.