[macvoiceover] Re: Olearia first public release (version 0.90b)

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:32:50 -0600

There is a number of public DAISY digital talking book at
http://www.cucat.org/books.php

Beyond Books, Beyond Barries a project of the Association for the Blind of Western Australia and the State Library of Western Australia is in the process of developing DAISY for public use and has done some public domain books. Their library list a wide array of titles which can be produced into DAISY format upon request. http://www.cucat.org/library/

some copyright controlled titles are restricted to patrons of the ABWA however.

Greg Kearney
Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology
www.cucat.org

On Oct 28, 2008, at 5:04 PM, Randy Stegall wrote:

Greg Kearney has produced some books and they can be found at http://w3.wmcnet.org/dtbmaker/books/ .

Hth,

Randy
On Oct 28, 2008, at 5:06 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi Randy,

Where can I get hold of audio dtbs besides nls?