[macvoiceover] Re: Olearia first public release (version 0.90b)

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:20:01 -0400

Thanks Greg. It plays any of the dtbs I have tried so far. Keep up the good work.

Randy
On Oct 28, 2008, at 3:08 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Olearia is a DAISY digital talking book player for the Macintosh computer platform. Olearia will play DAISY version 2.02 and DAISY/ NISO 2005 digital talking book. This version 0.90b will play audio only and full text full audio books. The final version of Olearia will support text only DAISY books as well. Olearia supports VoiceOver. Olearia requires MacOS X version 10.5 or better.

Olearia is free open source software and can be downloaded from http://www.cucat.org/projects/olearia Source code can be downloaded from: http://code.google.com/p/olearia/

Greg Kearney
Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology
www.cucat.org