[macvoiceover] Noise canceling headphones?

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:38:44 -0600

Hi all,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good set of noise canceling headphones that
will work both on the Mac and Windows platform?  I'm not looking for bluetooth
or wireless, but the wired variety.  We are moving locations at work, and the
space we are moving to is open, with not much privacy.  I'd like a set of
headphones that block out most of the external noise.  I'd also like headphones
that cover the entire ear, and are comfortable to wear all day long.

It would be an added benefit if the headphones didn't cost much over $150 or so.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Russell