[macvoiceover] Re: Moving iTunes library and retrieving .mp3 files.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:57:00 -0500

Hi,

I think I got your question.  first, The move library in the file menu is not
what your looking for.  First you want to find your iTunes music folder which
by default is located in users/username/music/iTunes.  If you already
transferred all your music to an external drive, open up iTunes and go to
preferences.  Then interact with the toolbar and select advanced.  Stop
interacting then press the change button.  From here select the drive then the
folder in which your music is stored.