[macvoiceover] Mavericks is a coming,,,

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:50:19 -0400

Hi folks,

As you may know the new IOS7 for the iPhone and the iPad should be out today.
Check out your apps the ones that you use most often to make sure that they
will work with IOS7.  This is a good time to think about the new operating
system for the mac, due out in October, Mavericks.  I know that some of you
will want to download it as soon as it hits the App store, but, not so fast.  I
just downloaded Mountain Lion 8.5 and for the first time I am pretty happy with
Mountain Lion.  If you just must update when the new OS is released, there are
some things you must know.
First of all, check out all of the apps you use to make sure that they have
been updated for Mavericks.
Then, ask your self after you have looked at the new spects for Mavericks if it
really has anything that you really can't live with out.  Some times, updating
to a new operating system is a good thing, but, if you do not choose to do your
home work, it can be a huge pain in the fanny!

Just a word to the wise,,,.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy