[macvoiceover] Re: Mavericks is a coming,,,

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:48:33 -0400

Yes.

The difference between mountain lion and snow leopard is like night and day in
my opinion.  Especially if you have an iPhone or, any other IOS device.  For
example, Voiceover users can select text with just the arrow keys and shift in
Safari. voiceover users now have access to 3rd party icons in the status menu.
This makes using apps like dropbox much, much, easier.  Their are a bunch of
new premium voices.  There is also Activities.  This allows Voiceover users to
set up specific profiles for individual applications.  For example, I have an
activity set up for text edit and pages where  my speech rate is lowered,
punctuation verbosity is set higher, etc.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info