[macvoiceover] Mail doesn't seem to import new RSS feeds

  • From: Robin Kipp <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:51:51 +0200

Hi all,
after formatting and upgrading my Mac Book Air to Lion, I was going to add some
RSS feeds to Mail, which is my preferred RSS reader, also specified as such in
RSS settings. However, when I try to add a feed from a website, something weird
happens: once I click the appropriate link to add the feed to my reader, Mail
opens. However, it opens my usual inbox, not the newly added folder for the RSS
feed. When I browse the mailbox list (not the favorites list!), I can't find
the new feed, it just won't appear. I've tried this several times and with
various feeds now, but keep getting the same issue. Please, does anyone know
this issue and how to solve it?
Thanks!
Robin>