[macvoiceover] Re: Mail doesn't seem to import new RSS feeds

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:28:53 -0400

    The only thing that comes to mind off the bat, and this might be the
obvious, but if memory serves me right, when you import an RSS feed, there is a
popup button to indicate whether you want a separate mailbox or want to import
directly into your inbox.  I haven't done this in a while and haven't tried to
do so in Lion as of yet, so if I am stating the obvious, my apologies.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx