[macvoiceover] Re: Label buttons?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:34:56 -0500

It is reliable. The problem is that sometimes some applications have windows
that look the same but have different titles, and that confuses VO and it
doesn't know those buttons have been labeled before. This also happens with
screen readers in Windows. For example, I have a program on my Mac that's used
to play audio from my school's servers. If I open a regular album, VO remembers
that I labeled the play, stop etc buttons but if I open a playlist, although
the window looks basically the same, it doesn't know those buttons are labeled.
I just labeled them again, and it remembers it now.
I hope this is understandable...