[macvoiceover] Re: Label buttons?

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:28:58 +0100

Hi.

It has been my experience that this feature can sometimes be unreliable.  On
more than one occasion, I've had to go back into a program and re-label
buttons.  I am not sure why VO doesn't save the labels.  As a result, the
ability to label buttons, while nice, still isn't reliable enough yet.
Perhaps it is wrong to say that the program doesn't always save my labels.
Perhaps it just can't "recall" them.

Just my two cents, and best regards,

Mike