[macvoiceover] Re: Label buttons?

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:02:34 +0100

Hello Keith,

It happens most frequently with Skype, and I have given up labeling the
buttons, primarily for this reason.  Perhaps it's something at my end?

On a similar subject, in cases where the program retains the button labels,
is it possible for users to share their labels with one another and if so,
how?

My best to all,

Mike