[macvoiceover] Re: IN the menu bar.

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 01:38:16 -0700

Hi steve, just vo left arrow until you hear tool bar, then interact
with it with vo shift down arrow, which will reveal the buttons inside
the tool bar that sighted people use for quickly doing things.  When
you get to a button you want, press vo space bar on it, and it will
activate, but sometimes, you have to stop interacting with the tool bar
after pressing the button, as it may appear the button you chose didn't
get pressed, but it did.
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:11:40 +1000, Steven D Hurd wrote:

Hi Ash, how do you get into the tool bar?  I am pritty new to the mac,
but love it.  I am working out most things, but I wasn't aware of the
tool bar.
Thanks,
Steve