[macvoiceover] IN the menu bar.

  • From: ashley cox <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 17:22:23 +0100

Hi, another quick question if that's OK.

When i'm in the menu bar, and I press esc to get out of it, nothing happens. I have to alt+tab to get out of the menu bar. This is the same when in the doc and the toolbar where it says the volume levels, and the time. Is this a voice over problem? Anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Ash