[macvoiceover] Re: ILife 11!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:16:13 -0400

Hi, maybe you should have got the SSD drive I think that would have did more
than the processer upgrade. I think you would get more bang for your buck
with the SSD then the processer and also a upgrade in memory would be better
also. By the way you still can do that upgrade to a SSD and more memory
unless you got it max at 8 gb. Just some thoughts.

Sign,
Bubba