[macvoiceover] Re: DOCUMENTS 2 FREE (Spreadsheet, Text Edit, Preview, Email, Wi-Fi) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

  • From: Windels William <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:10:25 +0200

Hi Keith,
Thanx for your suggestion.

Here is a short review after 5 min. working with the program on my iphone4:

I have just installed the program and, I am not very surprised.
The buttons home and "my documents are not accessible at a first look with
voiceover with a iphone4.
The editor can , at the first look, only save text-files, just viewing other
files.
And, googledocs isn't very accessible I think.

It would be nice if there should be a accessible program to edit
officedocuments and that works together with dropbox.

BEst regards,
William
Op 25-okt-2010, om 23:36 heeft Keith Reedy het volgende geschreven: