[macvoiceover] Re: ILife 11!

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 09:15:40 -0400

Hi Bubba,

I think this a great question.  I first heard about Voiceover on the Mac in
2008.  I knew Macs came with a beginner music program called Garageband.  I
didn't know if it was accessible so I just forgot about the Mac all together.
Then in summer of 2008, I saw there was a class at the Lighthouse in NYC
teaching Voiceover and garageband.  I jumped at the opportunity.  I was
instantly hooked.  I bought a Mac mini because I thought garageband would be
the only thing I would use it for.  It was like an auxiliary computer.  Boy was
I mistaken.  lol.  2 plus years later, I use the Mac for everything while my
windows machine collects dust in a corner.  I'm actually selling my mac mini
now.  It does the job fine but, my music needs have grown and I need a little
more power.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296