[macvoiceover] I love my Mac

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:23:16 -0500

This was just meant as a way to use a computer if you go somewhere like the library, or you are using a Windows VM on your Mac. I preach the value of Mac at every chance I get. People are not paying attention to the cost savings of using a Mac, with its fine built in screen reader and magnification software, which would cost $1000 for a comparable software on the Windows platform. Now and then, one can't help but use a Windows machine, when away from home. I never use a Windows machine to do my own computing at home, its like trying to run with my shoelaces tied together. The Mac OS is so much easier to use, Apple Mail is much nicer than Thunderbird. Almost everything about the Mac is better, except the cost, and even that isn't too bad when you consider what you get for the money.

MLP

Keith Reedy wrote:
Some times, I can't tell if we are trying to help folks to learn the MAC, or switch them to windows.