[macvoiceover] Re: I love my Mac

  • From: "Chris Gilland Desktop" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 01:11:51 -0400

Sarah, you and I are both having the same issue with figuring out how to get
audio hijack pro to capture my seech as well as my voice.  I can't even make it
capture my speak with no! voice, let alone, with! voices.  Yes, I have
installed the sound flower driver, and yes I do have a system audio option, but
when I hijack it, and then go back in the session components and also hijack
VXI USB 7.24 I think they call it, which is my uSB headset that came with
IListen, it doesn't work.  O, sure it records my voice just fine, but no voice
over.  God I wish the screenless switchers were on this list and could help you
and I!  That thus far is about the only thing I really haven't figured out.
That and I find the voices in Tiger which is the highest my Mac'll support, to
be somewhat difficult at times to understand.  For the most part it's fine,
but, when reading things like web sites or e-mail, it can be slightly hard.  I
know it's better in Leopard, but whoopty do, I can't run it if I tried, so
there.  LOL!  Ain't I so, not sarcastic?  ROFL.  Just kid'n with ya.  Seriously
though:  Yeah, if anyone can help she, and I out with this, we'd both I'm sure,
be very happy campers.  Being I bought this program mainly to! record voice
over and my speech as I wanna make a blind friendly mac podcast, I thought this
would, since I can't afford Garage Band, be absolutely Perfect!  Sadly enough,
I didn't know I'd have this issue.  Now as for recording Skype calls?  Now
that!: works like gold!

Chris.