[macvoiceover] Re: I don't give up on the Mac, however I do give up with Safari!

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:21:04 -0400

if we are going to help you, wee need help from you.  I gather you are
running tiger.  I used tiger with safari just fine although safari 3.x is no
fun with tiger.  You may need to make sure you are using the safari youy got
with tiger and not upgrade.  You will want to hide all the bars under view
and go to safari prefs and in advanced, set safari to highlight links as you
tab through them.