[macvoiceover] Re: Having VoiceOver start at log-in

  • From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:39:17 -0400

If space or enter doesn't work, then maybe voKeys+spaceBar or voKeys+shift+spaceBar might.

Also, as per David's suggestion, you need to be sure that the mouse cursor is following the VoiceOver cursor before any of my above suggestions will work. You can do this from the VoiceOver utility (voKeys+f7). Once you have the "mouse cursor follows voice over cursor" checkbox checked, then go back and see if the above keystrokes can click the lock.

Just my two cents.
-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Cohn" <jcohn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:22:24 -0400
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

if you have your cursors following one another, you don't need the mouse
cursor at all for this.