[macvoiceover] Re: FOPYDO

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 17:55:47 -0400

Fopydo? Umm. no. Rumola will though.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Aug 8, 2015, at 5:53 PM, Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry does this solve captchas?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2015, at 11:02 AM, Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is available through Amazon, and I don’t remember whether it is an
acronym for anything in particular. But, it is very Googleable. Good luck,
and happy scanning!
Suzanne
On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where do I get one of those, and what does the abbreviation stand for?
Thanks. :)

• Mark BurningHawk Baxter
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/