[macvoiceover] Re: FOPYDO

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 11:19:25 -0400

However, be sure to get this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Fopydo-Scanning-Stand-Visually-Impaired/dp/B00UURH7HC

The other ones are a little more complicated, not much though. But this one is
only $12.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194

On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:22 AM, Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is a stand on which you can put your iDevice or Android phone or tablet
for ensuring that the camera is in the right position to scan documents. It
is easy to assemble, and there is also an area where you put your document
that needs to be scanned. It makes it easier to use some of the less
expensive iPhone scanning/OCR apps like Prismo. Of course, it’s great with
the KNFB Reader, as well. Another great feature is that you can adjust it
for size of paper.
It is available from Amazon.
HTH.
Best,
Suzanne
On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Sunshine <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what is FOPYDO?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface
at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover