[macvoiceover] Any way to solve captchas?

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 07:40:44 -0400

Hi Again All,
So I navigated successfully to the page to purchase my subscription, only to
encounter a captcha when I tried to create my account.
Clicking on the audio button didn’t produce any sound, and when I went back,
the only option I saw was an image.
Does anyone have any way to solve these stupid things? Or am I going to have to
wait for sighted help? I’m using Safari with the latest version of OS 10 if
that helps.
Thanks!
Olivia