[macvoiceover] Re: Exporting mailboxes in Apple Mail

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 02:46:44 -0400

Hi,

exactly.  With IMAP, all your messages are saved on the e-mil providers server
so, as soon as you set up your account again in apple mail after upgrading, all
your messages should be redownloaded to your inbox without you having to do
anything.  But to be on the safe side, you should do a time machine backup, and
you should be able to migrate your e-mails if for some reason this doesn't
work.  Some one correct me if I'm mistaken.  I don't want to miss lead.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info