[macvoiceover] Re: Drag & drop mailbox to favourite bar in ML?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:48:57 -0600

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you so much!!  What I had to do was interact with the Favourite bar, VO
right arrow to one of the existing mailboxes in the Favourite bar, and then use
your suggested keystroke of VO < to insert the mailbox before the one I was on!
 It worked!

Thanks again Cheryl!  You've made my day!  :)

Russell
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore