[macvoiceover] Drag & drop mailbox to favourite bar in ML?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:50:27 -0600

Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to drag and drop my Gmail "All mail" folder to the favourite bar
in ML so that I can quickly jump to it using command + 5, or whatever the next
available number is.  I keep getting the message "failed to drop all to
favourite bar".

Here's the way I am doing it:

1. Navigate to and interact with the "All Mail" folder.
2. Press VO +  comma to mark the folder for dragging.
3. Stop interacting with the folder.
4. VO left arrow to the Favourite bar.
5. Interact with the favourite bar.
6. Press VO + period to drop the folder onto the Favourite bar.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any advice!

Russell
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!