[macvoiceover] Re: Creating playlists in ITunes is easy:

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 04:34:31 -0500

Hi, David. I can make your instructions a little bit simpler. After you've named your playlist, select the song or songs you want in that list. Do VO shift M, find the add to playlist option, and your playlist should be right there. Hit VO space, and presto! No need to use copy and paste commands. Hope that proves helpful. I just tried it here, and it worked like a charm.

On Oct 9, 2008, at 4:26 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi all,

For those of you afraid to creat playlists, They are easy.

Here's an example of how easy it can be.

1. with ITunes open, press command-n to creat a new playlist. type in your
title and press enter.
2> find one item you want to put in it, vo-shift-m on it and down arrow to
copy and press vo space.
3> find your playlist and command-v to paste in your new item.

I know that playlists can become quite complex, but this should get you
started if you needed a little push.
--
Jonnie Appleseed
With His