[macvoiceover] Creating playlists in ITunes is easy:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:26:49 -0400

Hi all,

For those of you afraid to creat playlists, They are easy.

Here's an example of how easy it can be.

1. with ITunes open, press command-n to creat a new playlist.  type in your
title and press enter.
2> find one item you want to put in it, vo-shift-m on it and down arrow to
copy and press vo space.
3> find your playlist and command-v to paste in your new item.

I know that playlists can become quite complex, but this should get you
started if you needed a little push.
--
Jonnie Appleseed
With His