[macvoiceover] opening up the addr.csv file

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:40:40 -0700

Hi David and all, indeed, the names of the addr.csv file are there, so,
I opened up the addr.csv file, and up came note pad, as I'm writing on
this 98 se machine, and here, from that file, is my own address which
looks something like this, so sorry for getting frustrated.
Adr,"mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx","marty","Marty
so why the names and addresses aren't showing up, I don't know, but it
did say 754 cards, yet, in pm mail, the address count is four less at
750, so maybe that has something to do with it, not sure.

Marty