[macvoiceover] Re: Connecting a Braille Note mPower to a Macbook

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:16:49 -0700

John,

Have you checked this list for the device you are trying to use? If it is not
listed the Mac will not allow it to connect regardless of the cord or connector
you are using. The Mac is very secure and without the drivers supported and
installed you will not be able to use your device. One thing you can do is send
an email to accessibility@xxxxxxxxx and request they implement the drivers you
need for your device. Be sure to include the make, model, and exact details of
the device. If your device is listed you can also check this site for how toos
for connecting the device. You can set a Mac to read serial from a USB in
system preferences if you need.