[macvoiceover] Re: Mac with multiple sound cards

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:30:58 -0400

Ok, good.

Go to Voiceover utilities and select sound from the table.  Uner sound you will
find the option to route Voiceover to the sound card of your choosing.  And of
course, you select where to send the rest of system audio from system
preferences/sounds under the output tab.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore