[macvoiceover] Re: Selecting text from a website for copying

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:23:53 -0700

No problem any time. I was not implying that your machine was slow or sluggish
but when using voiceover it does not matter what hardware you use in your
machine it can only run as fast as voiceover allows you to. It is built in to
the system and so it responds with the system. Some times voiceover will cause
Safari, Mail, Pages, Preview to give you the "Busy" message. This is not always
voiceovers fault but this problem does not occur for non voiceover users as
frequently. This is why I recommended you turn off then on voiceover. I have
found that if voiceover stops responding for some reason you can press command
F5 four times to fix it. Good luck tomorrow...