[macvoiceover] Re: Combo Updater

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:05:27 -0500

John and all, lets take a look at what happened with 10.7. 3.  They pulled the
update from software update and advised every one to use the combo updater
because of problems with the software update.  For some time now I have used
the combo updater because it would appear that the combo has some updated files
that the software update mite not have and with 10.7.3, that was the case.

Software update for the OS updates will no longer be available with Mountain
Lion, we will all update from the App store.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx