[macvoiceover] Re: Can't get VO at login screen

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:32:46 -0600

Hi all,

Well, just to update my problem with VO at the login screen...

I was reading some forums on the net, and people were talking about not having
any sound at startup.  They said that the startup chime didn't even play.  So,
I decided to restart my Mac and see if my startup chime played... couldn't
recall if it was playing or not.  Well, I shut down the computer, started it
again, and, the startup chime played, and, then, much to my surprise, VO came
on at the login screen!  Very weird!!  I didn't change a thing.  It just
started working after not working for probably over a week.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help with this.

Russell :)
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!