[macvoiceover] stability/problems th 10.8 and voiceover , what's happening

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:22:53 +0200

Hello all,
I posted some problems about voiceover was hanging and I couldn't restart it on
any way.
Yesterday , I have discovered that voiceover was broken on this way for only my
current account so, it was working on my  second account that's available by
default: the guest-account.
Like suggested here, resetting the vo-prefferences was fixing the problem.

first questions:
Are here people that discover the same problem wit 10.8 (and a macbook air)?

At the moment , I have no logs to send to apple so, it seems difficult to
reproduce, any hints?
 After resetting my go-settings, I couldn't use me personalized
trackpad-commands with command or shift.
It seems they weren't saved in my last voprefs-file or not imported from there
in voiceover.
This was a issue in 10.7 for me and , as far as I can see, not fixed.

Are there any comments/suggestions about this?

kind regards,
William Windels>