[macvoiceover] Re: Busy

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:30:46 -0600

Hi David and all,

I ran into a problem where I wasn't able to use Safari at a all.  I kept
getting a "busy" message.  I called Apple and the tech guy had me go into
System Preferences, choose the "General" button, and then uncheck the choice
that says, "restore windows when quitting and re-opening apps".  I think the
"busy" problem was due to the fact that Safari kept the last 15 or so web pages
I had opened previously.  One of the web pages had some sort of flash on it
that seemed to cause the entire app to hang.  Now Safari opens to my home page
when I start it, the way it used to in SL, and all is well once again.

Hope this helps.

Russell