[macvoiceover] Re: BardMobile App is Here!

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:33:50 -0700

John,
It is not true that you must put titles into the wish list to download
them. If your title is in the recents list, which shows 50 titles, then
50 more and 50 more etc, as you hit the "load more" button, you can
download those directly without messing with the wish list. You need
use the wish list only when browsing, searching etc, but not recent
titles list.

Mary