[macvoiceover] Re: BardMobile App is Here!

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:38:51 -0500

Actually, you can also download from the recently added list and not just your
wishlist. Be aware that the recents list loads 50 at a time and there's a link
to load more when you get to the end of what you've loaded. It may be that the
noncorrespondence has to do with the change made in how recently added is
handled. I am finding it very useful myself; it's no trouble to load my wish
list once in a while and then use the app to download from there. But we all
have different habits and preferences.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth