[macvoiceover] Re: BardMobile App is Here!

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:54:09 -0400

Hi,

open key chain in the utilities folder then in the tables, look in local, and
you should find the NLS website.  Navigate to the get info button and press it.
 Now, navigate to the show/hide password check box and check that.  You will
then be prompted to type in your Macs password.  After that, the NLS password
will be shown.  I had to do the same thing myself to get the password for the
site. haha.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx