[macvoiceover] Re: Audible activation

  • From: Sean Murphy <smur7241@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:11:59 +1000

Hi,

If you do not have a I device like an IPhone. Then you cannot sync Audible
books via the Mac because there is no Audible app. Audible app is available on
the iPhone, IPod, iPad and Windows platforms. The Windows platform permits you
to sync multiple devices such as blind specific hardware. EG: Victa Stream.

Sean